Bio Balanced Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil is a popular essential oil that is extracted from the flower buds of the clove tree. It has a warm and spicy aroma that is often used in aromatherapy for its stimulating and energizing properties.
Benefits of Clove Bud Essential Oil:
- Relieves pain: Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil has analgesic properties that can help relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
- Treats respiratory problems: Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil can help treat respiratory problems such as coughs, colds, and bronchitis due to its antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Supports oral health: Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil is often used in dental care products due to its ability to freshen breath and fight off oral infections.
- Enhances digestion: Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil can improve digestion and help alleviate digestive issues such as bloating, gas, and nausea.
How to Use Clove Bud Essential Oil:
Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil can be used in a variety of ways, such as:
- Adding a few drops to a diffuser for aromatherapy to stimulate the mind and body.
- Diluting a few drops with a carrier oil and applying topically to relieve pain or reduce inflammation.
- Adding a drop or two to toothpaste or mouthwash for oral health benefits.
- Adding a drop or two to a warm compress and applying to the stomach to alleviate digestive issues.
Do not use Clove Bud Essential oil topically before testing on a small patch of skin. Must be added to a carrier oil or other oil based product to dilute. Place 5-10 drops into a carrier oil, in your diffuser, your bath.
Keep out of reach of children. Contents may be flammable or combustable. Garments exposed to essential oils should not be placed in dryer or near heat even after being washed.
Consult a professionally qualified practitioner. This oil can also cause sensitivity of skin. Use cautions when applying topically. Do not ingest or place directly on mucus membranes. Avoid contact with your eyes. Essential oils are non water soluble which can be risk of a slip or fall. Place in bath with.
Proceed at your own risk. Never use in or on mucus membranes, eyes or take internally unless working with a professionally qualified herbal consultant.